You hold the keys to making a difference in our families’ lives. By donating your car, truck, boat, or RV to RMHC of the Ozarks, you can directly help provide a “home away from home” for families of seriously ill or injured children. Through our partnership with One Car, One Difference, a national vehicle donation program operated by Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. (IAA), the process of donating your vehicle is simple and quick.
- Donate your vehicle: Visit One Car, One Difference, or call (855)227-7435. Enter in your contact information as well as information about your vehicle (year, make, model and approximate mileage).
- IAA picks up the vehicle: At no cost to you, IAA will tow the vehicle to the local auction. Or, if you prefer, you can drop off the vehicle yourself. For the auction location, call (855)227-7435.
- Your vehicle is sold at an auction: IAA cleans the donated vehicle to make sure its top notch for the auction. This will help you get the highest sale price.
- You get the sales receipt to file for a tax deduction: Not only will you make a difference in the lives of the families we serve, you may even get a tax break! Laws vary by location, so ask a tax adviser about your specific opportunities.
- We receive the proceeds: The cash your donated vehicle sells for at the auction will go to Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Ozarks.