HEALTHY SMILES ACADEMY PROGRAM MANAGER
- The Healthy Smiles Academy (HSA) Program Manager is a part time position that involves working closely with site contacts to ensure the proper implementation of daily brushing. Responsibilities include contacting, coordinating, and implementing all aspects of the on-site brushing program. Additional duties include investigating potential brushing sites, maintaining the inventory of supplies, coordinating all logistics involved with a successful site launch, and working closely with students/participants, site staff, and volunteers. Strong communication, organizational, and public relations skills are required.
- This position offers the opportunity to impact the future oral health of children by teaching them the skills necessary to prevent future decay.
- Find out more by viewing the full job description: Healthy Smiles Academy Program Manager Job Description
- For further information, or to apply for this position, contact Tooth Truck Program Director Mindy Muñoz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE ASSISTANT MANAGER
- The Assistant Manager will assume full accountability for the operation of the House as directed by the Program Manager. The Assistant Manager is required to hold a Class E Driver License (can be completed upon hire) and to successfully complete the organization’s required background check. They are accountable for the check-in, registration, orientation and the checkout of guests according to House rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. They are also required to continually inspect the premises and are responsible to ensure that cleanliness and maintenance standards are being met by working with volunteers to ensure these standards.
- Open Shifts: Friday Overnight Shift: 4:45pm – 8:00am
Saturday Overnight Shift: 4:45pm – 8:00am
Opportunities for additional overnights and day shifts
Day shifts: 7:45am – 5:00pm
- Find out more by viewing the full job description: Assistant Manager Job Description
- For further information please contact Program Manager
Laura Winstead at 417-875-3501 or laura.winstead@RMHCozarks.org