RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE FAMILY CARE MANAGER
- The Family Care Manager will assume full accountability for the operation of the House as directed by the Program Manager. The Family Care Manager is required to hold a Class E Driver License (can be completed upon hire) and to successfully complete the organization’s required background check. They are accountable for the check-in, registration, orientation and the checkout of guests according to House rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. They are also required to continually inspect the premises and are responsible to ensure that cleanliness and maintenance standards are being met by working with volunteers to ensure these standards.
- Open Shifts: Sunday Day Shift: 7:45am – 5:00pm
- Opportunities for additional overnight shifts and day shifts available.
- Find out more by viewing the full job description:
Family Care Manager Job Description
- For further information please contact Program Manager
Ashley Burton at 417-820-0764 or ashley.burton@RMHCozarks.org